2. Cinnamon Struesel Coffee Cake. I love when bloggers make recipes.
3. Imagine having a life-sized version of you as a wedding cake. Really neat. I would like it more if it were both the bride and groom. You would have to have a lot of guests for a cake like that.
5. Provided there are no problems with the writers’ strike, Transformers 2 will start shooting on June 2nd.
6. I kid you not…the “i-Taser.”
9. Being fired for NOT smoking….or at least complaining about it.
Your turn….tell me about something interesting on your blog. :-)
Thursday’s are a day off here as I am participating in <a href=”http://thursdaythirteen.com”>”Thursday Thirteen”</a>-a meme that I highly recommend. View my entry for this week’s Thursday Thirteen here (on one my other blogs).
Tags: Hump Day's 10
1. Whiskey Cake
3. Black Russian Cake…contains Kahlua.
4. A few of Elvis’ favorite recipes
7. Young Star Wars fan saves his mother from being assaulted. Cool.
10. A lot of people are starting to notice these C-3PO style leggings. I saw them in Harper’s Bazaar last year.
1. What was the last patriotic thing you did?
2. What was the last rude thing you saw?
3. What was the last rude thing you did?
4. What have you enjoyed least today?
5. Favorite horror movie?
Your turn….answer on your blog and link back here. Have fun. Leave a comment to let me know you participated. :-)
1. Cinnamon and Lime Chicken Fajitas. BellaOnline’s Diabetes site. Cinnamon has been shown to lower blood sugar.
2. Chocolate Sauerkraut Cake. Sauerkraut and cake????
Not feeling well this evening. Going to go take a nap. Hopefully, I will be back to finish this later. I hope that I don’t have the flu.
1. Do you usually find apologizing easy?
2. Do you ever cuss at potholes?
3. Worst traffic accident ever in?
4. Have you seen a tornado touch down?
5. Last thing that made you hold your sides laughing?
Answer one or all of these on your blog….link back to this meme….HAVE FUN.
1. I didn’t know that you can get a wedding greeting from the White House.
2. “Transformers” is still in the running for a Visual Special Effects Oscar. I did like this movie’s effects but I would vote for “Golden Compass” out of the movies listed.
3. I want to recreate Star Wars from my garage. That would be awesome. :-)
4. One man made a lot of statements about consumerism this Christmas, including Santa on a cross.
5. Interesting….when Niagara Falls has “frozen.” Would you go out to the riverbed and recover artifacts?
6. NBC has released the 2nd “Knight Rider” spot. KITT does seem a lot like the original character, at least here. I am reserving judgement on how I feel about this movie/series.
7. An atheist files a discrimination suit against Wal-Mart. Why?….because he claims that he was fired after refusing to dress up as Santa Claus.
8. Coffee made from cat poop arrives in The States. Yes, you read that right. I had only about this being a trend in foreign countries before now. Will you try some?…the proceeds go to charity.
9. The author Terry Prachett has Alzheimer’s. :-(
10. That’s PRETTY…rainbow in Niagara Falls.
Husband informs me that this is a “permanent rainbow”….often when the sun shines at Niagara Falls, there is a rainbow. :-)
Your turn. Tell me about something interesting on your blog. Hopefully we all share something interesting with each other.
1. Do you think that Bush is a “lame duck” president and can this be reversed?
2. Is anyone out there for reunification of Church and State?
3. What do you think of the new American Gladiators? Are you in shape enough to go on a show like that and how do you keep that way?
4. What attitude do you despise the most?
5. Are you a good bowler?
Answer one or all. Link back here so people know what you are talking about. HAVE FUN today.
Today is a day of rest….or maybe some other day is your day of rest. Anyway the memes are not posted on Sundays to encourage you to REST on some day.
Tags: Saturday's 10
1. Human Tetris. I have seen other episodes of this. I would like to see that last position done successfully. The outfits remind me of the movie “Tron.”
3. The battle for James Brown’s estate rages on. A LOT of people are involved….a LOT of whom are lawyers.
4. Would Hillary really make her husband a Supreme Court Justice? Do you think he would do a good job?
5. It has always been assumed that the Pueblo Indians did not drink alcohol until civilization came…new findings show that the Pueblos may have made beer out of corn.
6. Mel Gibson tops list of most powerful Christians in Hollywood. How many other Christians celebrities openly talk about their religious beliefs? Mel was actually the only one on the list that I knew was openly Christian.
—–Mel Gibson predicts world will end in 2012. What knowledge would make the Mayans able to know when the world would end???
7. O.J.’s children embarrassed by him and he is planning to move to Cuba?
I am sure that he is embarrassed for them,too. I don’t know about fleeing to Cuba…I certainly wouldn’t risk further legal consequences by doing this.
9. The “Trash the Dress” Wedding Photo trend. I have a problem with this….the dress I wore for my wedding has a LOT of sentimental value to me. I couldn’t imagine willingly doing this.
10. Bank of America cutting costs…by eliminating soap in the employee breakroom??? Let us hope that other companies don’t follow suit.